العودة   حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم العام > خيمة الصحة والعلوم

« آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات »
         :: نظرات في مقال زوجة لوط المتحجرة (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: رد فرية عصماء بنت مروان (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: قراءة فى مقال حشرات من الجحيم (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: قراءة فى مقال تعددت الأسباب والموت واحد (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: قميص نومك الناصع الحمـَار (آخر رد :عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد)       :: الاسم فى القرآن (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: نظرات فى مقال تحديات مجنونة: كسر حدود التحمل (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: نظرات فى مقال باربي الاوكرانية وحلم الدمى البشرية (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: قراءة فى مقال أنين الموتى ورعب القبور (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: نظرات فى مقال المنقرض الأفتك (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)      

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
غير مقروءة 19-03-2009, 06:05 PM   #1
العطار
عضو فعّال

تاريخ التّسجيل: Nov 2008
الإقامة: الاردن
المشاركات: 242
إرسال رسالة عبر بريد الياهو إلى العطار
إفتراضي انجاب لمن لم ينجب باذن الله تعالى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

لقد ذكرنا في قاموسنا العطار للتداوي بالاعشاب علاجا جذريا لمن بعانون نقصا بالحيوانات المنوية او نسبة موت عاليه في الحيوانات المنويه يعتمد على اعادة فتح مجاري الجهاز التناسلي بكفائة عالية دون الحاجة لاي عمليات جراحية او كيماويات
ان تركيبة فريده من اعشابنا من كنوز بيئتنا نعمل على ذلك

ولنوع اخر من تراكيب زيادة عدد الحيوانات المنوية او رفع حيويتها طريقة اخرى

ان لتنوع اسباب عدم الانجاب اشكال عديده تبدأ من العقم التام حتى اصابة الشخص ببعض الامراض التي تنعكس على هذه الخاصية ومن اكثرها شيوعا المرتبط بامراض مرافقة بالشفاء منها يعود الجسم لانتاج الحيوانات المنوية بشكل سليم مئة بالمئه
وللتعمق بهذا الموضوع يرجى الدخول لمنتدى العطار مؤلف قاموس العطار

http://alattar1.yoo7.com/
العطار غير متصل  
غير مقروءة 21-03-2009, 07:11 PM   #2
qisolu546o
عضو جديد

تاريخ التّسجيل: Mar 2009
المشاركات: 4
Unhappy I loved it

experience is the extract of suffering.I was grateful to Daddy for coming to rescue me when I broke my leg. He also came home from work a time or two to try to talk Mother out of spanking me when I did something wrong. At the beginning of their marriage he really tried to be there for me. I remember once he even took me on the train to St. Louis to see the Cardinals, then our nearest major league baseball team. We stayed overnight and came home the next day. I loved it. Sadly, it was the only trip the two of us ever took together. Like the only time we ever went fishing together. The only time we ever went out into the woods to cut our own Christmas tree together. The only time our whole family took an out-of-state vacation together. Come and buy cheap wow leveling, free wow power leveling web . warcraft gold webpage! There were so many things that meant a lot to me but were never to occur again. Roger Clinton really loved me and he loved Mother, but he couldnt ever quite break free of the shadows of self-doubt, the phony security of binge drinking and adolescent partying, and the isolation from and verbal abuse of Mother that kept him from becoming the man he might have been.One night his drunken self-destructiveness came to a head in a fight with my mother I cant ever forget. Mother wanted us to go to the hospital to see my great-grandmother, who didnt have long to live. Daddy said she couldnt go. They were screaming at each other in their bedroom in the back of the house. For some reason, I walked out into the hall to the doorway of the bedroom. Just as I did, Daddy pulled a gun from behind his back and fired in Mothers direction. The bullet went into the wall between where she and I were standing. FFXI Gil I was stunned and so scared. I had never heard a shot fired before, much less seen one. Mother grabbed me and ran across the street to the neighbors. The police were called. I can still see them leading Daddy away in handcuffs to jail, where he spent the night.

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

قوانين المشاركة